iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a fun, reliable fellow with the capability to clean your floors. Any kinds of floor, from hardwood into linoleum, all are conquered by this little helper.
It’s able to clean up to 250 square feet with a full battery before the next charging. The iRobot 330 Scooba is simple to use, just push the “clean” button and off it goes. First it sweeps dirt on the floor, cleans it with cleaning fluid, scrubs the floor, and finally it dries up the wetted floor. It can use tap water, vinegar solution, or other cleaning solution as the cleaning fluid. The robot is equipped with cliff-sensing technology which enables it to avoid carpets, ledges, and stairs.
It cruises through your room automatically; ensuring places beneath the lunch table, edges of a shelf, corners, or other spots that are often missed by your average cleaning lady and clean and tidy. On average it covers an area of the floor five times, using only clean solution to clean the floor as it deposits dirty water inside its dirty-watertank.
The robot comes with a pack of supporting equipment such as a bottle of Clorox Scooba cleaning fluid, a measurement cup, a battery with charger, and a power supply. Also included is a Virtual Wall that’s useful for marking areas that the robot shouldn’t pass through.
iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Judging from several reviews that were given, it seems that iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot has won a place in many owner’s hearts.
It meets the 80/20 rule. It does 80% of the work that you would do if you did a thorough, good clean yourself.
Generally, people rated their experience with iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot as good. They were satisfied with the robot’s reliability to replace time-consuming cleaning work usually done by humans. Most reviewers said the iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot has really been worth their money. Unfortunately, it’s not magical enough to remove a speck of dirt that has stuck for years, but after all it does its floor-cleaning duty well enough on most types of floors such as hardwood, tile, and linoleum. “Now you don’t have to waste your energy sweeping up your floor to keep dust away, just let the little buddy do it”, a reviewer concluded.
The Clorox Scooba cleaning solution included with the robot was very effective according to some reviewers. Just one per eight cup of it is enough for cleaning a 200 square feet room.
One – before you buy, read the specs. Two – after you buy read the owners manual. Three – do what the owners manual tells you to do. If you do all of this, you will have clean floors without a lot of elbow grease on your part.
Some users claimed that iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot might cause the floor to be too wet after cleaning, but actually it’s not far different from manual mopping done by humans. But a little cleaning on the underside of the vacuum opening fix this problem.
All in all, the that iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot is a huge timesaver for the busy household.
Don’t just take my word for it!
iRobot 300 Scooba Pros
- it works great on mud, dried food & dried spills
- every part is clearly marked on the machine and the directions are uncomplicated
- the dog left muddy footprints all over the kitchen floor so I put my Scooba to the test and it passed with flying colors!
- I run it twice a day and now all of my belongings are no longer covered in dog hair and I can walk around in bare feet
- once a week seems plenty for a kitchen floor for me
iRobot 300 Scooba Cons
- Scooba won’t get into the corners, but neither do I when I mop
- you do have to empty it out, give the tank a rinse, and clean the brush & a removable tube, to me though, thats easier than cleaning a mop
- some people have complained that it leaves the floor too wet after a mopping, but, to me, it appears the same as after when I mop myself
- if you own a Roomba, you should know that the Scooba is quite a bit louder
iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Floor-washing robot cleans sealed hardwood, tile, linoleum, and more
- Can handle up to 250 square feet on a single battery charge
- Uses water, water and vinegar, or Clorox Scooba cleaning solution
- Preps, washes, scrubs, and dries; cliff sensor; 1 virtual wall included
- Measures 14-3/4 by 14-3/4 by 3-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty